Registration Deadlines and Rates
DEADLINE MEMBER RATE NONMEMBER RATE
Registration by August 31: $275 $350
Registration by October 12: $375 $450
Members: To register as a member, your LGHN membership status must be current. If you would like to verify your status, email LGHN Member Support at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonmembers: Take this opportunity to join LGHN and receive a discount on conference registration as well as many other membership benefits. To join online go to https://lghn.org/become-a-member/. All membership applications and conference registrations must be received by LGHN by August 31 to qualify for the lowest member registration fee. If you are a City of Phoenix employee please email email@example.com to become a member of LGHN.
Special Registration and Discounts
Local high school and college students are encouraged to attend this conference at the Student Registration rate of $100.00.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registration cancellations will be charged a $25 processing fee regardless of when received.
Cancellation requests must be in writing! Conference registration cancellations and/or cancellations of conference activities and the awards banquet will be accepted through Monday, October 1. No cancellations will be accepted after this date.
Address all cancellations to: Jeri Beckstedt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel registrations need to be made separately and are not part of the 2018 LGHN Biennial Conference registration. Here’s everything you need to know about hotel information in Phoenix.
- Note that some of the activities listed in the Preliminary Program require enrollment and an additional registration fee.
- The Welcoming Reception on Thursday, October 25 and Closing Reception on Saturday, October 27, is included in the registration fee for all paid registrants.
- No registration cancellations will be accepted over the telephone.
- No registration cancellations will be accepted after October 1st, 2018
- No ticket cancellations for activities and the awards banquet will be accepted after October 1st, 2018